Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Better name might be Nintendo Wtf
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
el chapulin colorado

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An IGN editor made some observations I thought were interesting on their podcast. He basically said that the name Wii looks great as a logo but it still doesnt ring well for a consumer electronics product. Actually though, Wii wouldnt be a bad name for the future download/online network Nintendo will introduce. The Wii Network...see that actually sounds okay. The inclusive nature of the name actually makes sense in that scenario. You wouldnt need to explain something like that so much to consumers.

Sigh....still cant get used to it for a console.
Vertigo21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone said this might be a publicity stunt. I dunno, that doesn't sound very 'Nintendo', but this is an (apparent) serious screw-up on their part. Maybe they really will expose the real name later on...it would help with all the competition they're up against.
Kiretsu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this was announced on the 1st of the month, I would think publicity stunt. But, with E3 being just a few weeks away, I kinda doubt it is.

My quandaries make my head spin and my tummy growl.

There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.

Live every week like it's Shark Week!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Eggplant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wii-fii?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: