Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your BS Swag?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nabothi

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Your BS Swag? Reply with quote

Hey guys, I recently ordered the pillow and the messenger bag from the online BS store and they arrived yesterday. They now compliment my BS swag collection quite nicely.

I took a pic of everything I have now, you can find it here. The pillow's truly a work of art. It looks amazing.

My collection (I know it's not huge... but I like it. )

Close up on the pillow

Close up on the bag

While this may seem like I just want to show off my stuff I'm genuinely interested in what you guys have collected over time! Maybe you'll inspire me to get something else from the store... I know there are still a couple of goodies I'd like to get my hands on.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JoshSpazJosh

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing actually designed by me but hot nonetheless.

I think I might reorder the soundtracks, because they're all scratched up and I want those new tracks. Don't have anything else but the soundtracks. . .

Hope that I can get to SD so that I could actually buy something I designed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bs

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pillow rocks!!!

Man...you've gotta come to the Con' so we can taint all that stuff with siggies!!!!

Thanks so much for the support!!!

xo

b
Not just another star
It is Me
It is You
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bs

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: If you're a 'completist', then you might have a new piece to add to your collection...

http://bs.brokensaints.com/dvd/dvd.html

b
Not just another star
It is Me
It is You
The Eggplant

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks so good I want to eat it!!

Seriously...
Infinite Blue, Quack M.D.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh la la. <3
I hear DVDs are bad for the digestion, however.

Ze sveedish chef: eenfuneet bluoo ees ell ebuoot keyewtneuoeuoeus BORK BORK BORK!!!
Vertigo21

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two pieces of saintly merch:

The BEST poster residing in the center of the wall next to my V for Vendetta poster and pair of glowsticks (a souvenir of a rave I went to in Seattle)

And the BEST sweatshirt (though it was currently waiting to be washed, as evidenced by the stain)

And of course, the DVD. But I'm too lazy to take another picture and scan it.
JoshSpazJosh

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we're talking about this I know that a lot of people bought the 12-month calendar, which I personally thought turned out pretty cool, but when you preview it on Cafepress there are white boxes on the side of each image on the top. Anyone have similar complaints with the actual product?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nabothi

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could come to the Con Brooke! Unfortunately I'm quite stuck here in the Netherlands.
But I do have a trip to Vancouver planned next year... *wink wink*

That new DVD box looks HOT. But the original version I have is already signed by you guys....

I want a BS Poster really bad though. I wish there were more designs up for grabs in the store... *more wink wink*
Though that large that's up now does look pretty sweet... maybe I'll order that one too... hmm...

Josh, sorry for not getting stuff you designed (yet)! I'll have to make a better effort next time.
Evil_Sponge

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have much, surprisingly. I've got the mousepad, the original soundtracks, and the original DVD. Oh, and the CD case. Plus a bunch of random business cards and stickers that I won. And a Sponge Saints shirt, but I made that so I don't think it counts I keep meaning to pick up more, but everytime I try to, I end up poor before I can get to the shop.

Oh, I used to have a fan-made bumper sticker, but then this happened.
lgpjasrfq jemtxsgfa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: ogjx usmdt Reply with quote

gfndktouq qfzmp axhv cpbgomd rlximdhj toqrhd htcnprf
cbgnas qhlc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: xhzkuqa kpzngl Reply with quote

cmrgboliz mpnyvdbw hogrm dosgbh xghi ujpznvq ibjedrw
dumbwhiteguy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think that was efraim or just a really crappy spambot?

"Man when I figure out how to use the spell Check on this mother fucker you niggas in trouble"-50 Cents tweet page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: