Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anime Evolution! Anticipate!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Anime Evolution! Anticipate! Reply with quote

My buddy Sam has been invited as a guest to Anime Evolution in Vancouver, BC, Canada this year. I was thinking of tagging along to help out, so I did a quick look-through the the site, and who else do I see on the guest list but our very own Brooke, along with the talents of Michael Dobson and Kirby Morrow.

Guess who's taking a trip to Van this weekend . Now I'm off to go look for some backup accomodation in case the hotel has a problem with me crashing in Sam & Claire's room .
Zeek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame I'm totally broke, was planning to go..gah. Need job
WitnessNoMore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had a car...and a license.
Ashton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'm good to go with accomodation for Fri & Sat night, but Sunday night is looking a little iffy. I might need a place to stay on Sunday night and then leave on the 6/7/8/9am ferry on Monday morning (fun! ).

If anyone in the area could suggest a cheap/free place to crash for the night in Vancouver that's easy enough to get to from AE (SFU Burnaby mountain campus), I would be very grateful.

Rock on!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: