Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raped, Titties and Penis Cut Off, Set on FIRE...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> You Cannot Hurt Us...for We Believe.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ange

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Raped, Titties and Penis Cut Off, Set on FIRE... Reply with quote

This makes me extremely worried.

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_5366164,00.html

The basic rundown is this, courtesy of some guy:

It was before. The guy was forced to watch Channon get raped, then had his dick cut off, then he was set on fire, and then finally shot a couple of times.

Channon was raped in front of the guy, and then was forced to watch him get his dick cut off before he was set on fire and then shot. Then she was dragged off to their house where the horrors continued.

I'm sure she knew her suffering was all in vain, she would surely be executed.

So that's when the multiple-day rapefest commenced. At some point the woman walked in on it and then left, apparently sleeping soundly that night. I can't imagine her mindset.

At some point, her breasts were cut off. It just occurred to me that it's possible that she was raped again after her breasts were cut off, but I guess you can't tell that from the autopsy. I doubt it's really beyond these guys to do that, knowing the rest of the story. She also had the kitchen cleanser stuff poured or sprayed into her mouth, apparently to ruin any DNA evidence.

After her breasts were cut off they urinated on her, then strangled her to death, then chopped her body up and dumped her into a garbage can.

That's the order to the offenses as far as I know. You can tell in an autopsy whether a body part was cut off before or after death.

There is something very seriously wrong with the people that committed this horribly savage crime. You can't fix this kind of thing.]

My titties hurt just thinking about this.
Elemiah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's times like this that I still sincerely wish that they had some kind of loophole where the truly sick people get to experience their crimes.

Like genocidal leaders getting a needle stuck in them, one for each life they took. Not too deep to cause true damage, but not too shallow to where they don't REALLY feel it.
Kolian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elemiah wrote:
It's times like this that I still sincerely wish that they had some kind of loophole where the truly sick people get to experience their crimes.

Like genocidal leaders getting a needle stuck in them, one for each life they took. Not too deep to cause true damage, but not too shallow to where they don't REALLY feel it.

I'm reminded of a story by Franz Kafka.
Vergessen Held

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's probably a place in hell reserved specifically for people like them. Sick, depraved sons of... Seriously, what kind of crap goes on in the world that some freak can justify doing that!? It's like a play by Marquis de Sade. *shudders*
Red Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Raped, Titties and Penis Cut Off, Set on FIRE... Reply with quote

Ange wrote:
My titties hurt just thinking about this.

What a coincidence, my penis hurts when I think about your...*gets slapped*

Anyway, I don't think many of us can get into the mindset that these guys had. All we can do in this kind of situation is believe in the law system and hope they get locked away.

Last edited by Red Ninja on Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
dumbwhiteguy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reminds of that joke about how you stop 5 black guys from raping a white girl.

"Man when I figure out how to use the spell Check on this mother fucker you niggas in trouble"-50 Cents tweet page.
Xalia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats terrible!! It is really scary that there are very very sick people out there that would do things like this. Its horrible that those people suffered like that. No one deserves anything as devastating as that. I hope the people responsible get the worst sort of punishment on the planet.
Darius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> You Cannot Hurt Us...for We Believe. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: