Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My first kitten died

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> You Cannot Hurt Us...for We Believe.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: My first kitten died Reply with quote

We got him ten days ago. He was about two months old. Don't know what it was, but on the fourth he stopped eating, starting vomiting a lot, and became very lethargic. Finally passed away with

God. I don't know what to say. I waited 10 years for a cat and my parents surprised me with him just before Christmas.

I ran out of the house for about an hour and a half, went to my girlfriend's, also an avid cat-lover and owner, and came back to bury him.

It hurts immensely, mostly because of the intensity of love I placed into him and the worry of the past few days and the earnest belief that it would pass and he'd be back to purring and running around again in good time.

God damn it.

Rest in Peace, Lio.

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, phooey! Oh, poor kitten. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I've read and seen a lot of stories about the fuzzy little bundles of terror/joy that other households get, and their associated humans often have rather rough adventures in relation to them. I'm really sorry that this story ended so quickly after it began. I hope you got to enjoy the little one's presence while you could.

--Rexfelum
Infinite Blue, Quack M.D.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitten, Darius. I can't really add anything aside from what Rex said -- those sentiments match my own.

Ze sveedish chef: eenfuneet bluoo ees ell ebuoot keyewtneuoeuoeus BORK BORK BORK!!!
Emperor Xan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, that totally sucks. I can't imagine how much that has to be heartbreaking. I've never really lived without cats, 'cept when I was in the service, and never had to deal with having one die on me.

Shit man, I can barely make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. I can't make a watch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Red Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, a lot of kitten litters are going to have at least one that isn't strong enough to make it. My family lets strays live in our garage, so I see it happen every few years.

I've gotten used to it, but it'll help to remember that at least you could give it a home, and it was better of dying like he did than being hit by a car.
bs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the series tried to say, at least it had a few precious moments to feel your love.
Not just another star
It is Me
It is You
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Crackerfats

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know (somewhat) what you're going through. All my childhood pets had to be put down this last summer. I still miss Needles, Gonzo, and Ginger. Of course they were all pushing close to twenty years old so it wasn't all that unexpected. But it still hurts especially when it happens so suddenly.
Darius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost, ALMOST laughed out loud in my cultural anthro class.

Thank you, spambot.

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.
Bearses

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darius wrote:
zuolala wrote:
I had kept one cat ,and it bore six litter cat..so lovely of them ,but they were died

I almost, ALMOST laughed out loud in my cultural anthro class.

Thank you, spambot.

preserved for time capsule.

ASIDE: What's a litter-cat, and where can I get one?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> You Cannot Hurt Us...for We Believe. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: