Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any iPhone owners?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Any iPhone owners? Reply with quote

No, despite the title, this isn't spam. (Just like the last time I made such a statement.) I'm wondering here:

Any of you have an iPhone? Or an iPod Touch, I suppose, or any of them new-fangled iWhatevers like the iPad. If you do, would you mind sending me a private message? Thanks kindly.

--Rexfelum
Reverie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Any iPhone owners? Reply with quote

...does it matter that I've been taking phone calls for iPhone support?

(Ironically enough, in spite of this, I own a Blackberry, not an iPhone.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, no, I'm not looking for support-related information. Though I have had questions about a bunch of their things (learning the functioning of iTunes has raised my eyebrows a few times), I'm lookin' for owners o' the stated products. Thanks, of course.

--Rexfelum
Reverie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I was actually being borderline facetious there. (Working for iPhone support is kinda balls.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Emperor Xan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad I don't own any uSheep products.

Shit man, I can barely make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. I can't make a watch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reverie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emperor Xan wrote:
I'm so glad I don't own any uSheep products.

...now that I think about it, I don't own any, either. I don't even care to get an iPod since I can just listen to mp3s on my Blackberry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: