Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My next book!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emperor Xan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: My next book! Reply with quote

Yep, it's time I flood you with my spam to pimp my own shizz...fo' sho'!

Skirmisher Releases ‘Castle Builder Volume 1: Strongholds’

Skirmisher Publishing LLC has released Castle Builder Volume 1: Strongholds, the first installment in a 10-part series of universal sourcebooks designed to help Game Masters and players plan their ideal fortifications in a step-by-step format from the ground up. The book has no specific setting and is designed to accommodate any technological era that one is likely to encounter in a fantasy campaign setting, from the Stone Age to the Renaissance.

Castle Builder Volume 1: Strongholds ($4.99, SKPE1109, 54 pages) is written by Richard T. Balsley, author of Gary Gygax’s Cosmos Builder, and follows Skirmisher’s popular City Builder series of guides to designing complete communities. It includes:

* Introduction to the nature of strongholds, why they are built, and how they are perceived;

* Various material types ranging from the historic to the fantastic;

* How to consider the most logical layout for your needs and the story potential this holds;

* Ways to integrate a stronghold’s existence with a local community; and,

* Everything you need to quickly lay out your stronghold with standardized rooms, as well as free-form guidelines to make anything uniquely suited to personalizing your designs!

Castle Builder Volume 1: Strongholds is fully bookmarked and designed to be printer-friendly and easy-to-use and is available from DriveThruRPG (http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93068&affiliate_id=200677)
and RPGNow (http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=93068&affiliate_id=79547).

Shit man, I can barely make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. I can't make a watch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Emperor Xan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my publisher, Skirmisher Publishing, LLC:

Quote:
is pleased to see that "Castle Builder Vol. 1: Strongholds" is #3 on DriveThruRPG's "Hottest Small Press" list! It is also #23 on its "Top 100 Products" list and #37 on RPGNow's "Top 100 Products" list. Congratulations to author Richard T. Balsley for creating a book that people are responding well to. Get your copy now and please help spread the word about this great title!

This is in less than 48 hours. lol

Shit man, I can barely make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. I can't make a watch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mooshou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Xan
Emperor Xan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

The news got better, the book hit #2 of the top 100 sellers for small press companies shortly after I posted the above.

Reverie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, I'm so happy for you! That is AWESOME!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Happy stuff! Positive reinforcement! Rutabagas!

--Rexfelum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: