Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7 Years Ago

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emperor Xan

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: 7 Years Ago Reply with quote

7 years ago, I walked away from being hit by a car. 7 years ago, life and death were separated by inches and seconds. 7 years ago, I was preparing to enter college. 7 years ago, I was awaiting word of whether or not I would be writing a book. 7 years ago, I never would have had the chance to meet most of you. 7 years ago I turned 28.

Shit man, I can barely make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. I can't make a watch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bearses

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: 7 Years Ago Reply with quote

Emperor Xan wrote:
7 years ago, I walked away from being hit by a car. 7 years ago, life and death were separated by inches and seconds. 7 years ago, I was preparing to enter college. 7 years ago, I was awaiting word of whether or not I would be writing a book. 7 years ago, I never would have had the chance to meet most of you. 7 years ago I turned 28.

i can't remember a single thing about my life 7 years ago, except that i was 15, and probably very angsty. :O

yay selective memory.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First: congratulations on the presumably-non-fatal birthday.

And to continue: 7 years ago, I was completely alone in my dwelling place in graduate school, being very productive. I may have been fighting off a seasonal ladybug invasion. Or maybe that was in the Fall.

--Rexfelum
DeathJester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*checks profile*

this baby has been dancing for a loooooong time.

[edit] I wonder if the original forums are still lingering around the internet... I totally forgot where it was hosted.
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't tell ya.

--Rexfelum
Reverie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 7 Years Ago Reply with quote

Seven years seems like such a short time, and yet all the while opens a vast opportunity for things to change. I know that seven years ago, I was a whiny punk who still had a mother and a grandfather. Now my significantly tiny family's gotten even smaller. I'd like to think that I've had the chance to develop from the person I was back then. Regardless, I'm super grateful that I had the wonderful chance to know the people here, as time moves on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reverie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angela33 wrote:
Seven years ago i was in graduation school have great fun that two years so many thing memories so many friends from different areas so many functions and exhibitions held by the school so many books but we read them sometimes i can forget that two years ever................

What.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ravin_13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seven years ago I was at a crossroads. I was finishing high school but didn't know what I wanted to do. Shall I go to school and get some higher education? Shall I go work for a bit to make some money and explore the world? Or what else to do? Seven years later, I still havn't fully decided, but I managed to do all three
We will remember them."
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravin_13 wrote:
Seven years ago I was at a crossroads. I was finishing high school but didn't know what I wanted to do. Shall I go to school and get some higher education? Shall I go work for a bit to make some money and explore the world? Or what else to do? Seven years later, I still havn't fully decided, but I managed to do all three

Cool! Were they fun?

--Rexfelum
ravin_13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rexfelum wrote:
ravin_13 wrote:

Cool! Were they fun?

--Rexfelum

The road trip that I had taken to further explore the world was one of the best things I have ever done. It didn't last as long as I had hoped, nor did I get to visit some of the places that I would have liked to see.

Three of us on Prince Edward Island

School, when I'm done, I'll let you know.

and work is work. what can I say?
We will remember them."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: