Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a 'new' novel
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> You Cannot Hurt Us...for We Believe.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reverie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of fun times...

Yeah, I've disappeared. The reason?

My cat decided it would be a great idea to jump onto my laptop and spill my tea all over the keyboard, which as a result wound up frying my motherboard. With all of my progress.

Naturally, I have a backup, but it's still a pain and kind of puts me in a writing rut until I can get my laptop back (which should be soon, hopefully).

On the plus side, I am almost done with chapter 4. I was very close to finishing it when THE DISASTER happened. Since chapter 4 pretty much ends the current arc, I decided to start with chapter 5 while on my work computer. So I am at least allowed to be somewhat productive!

But yeah. Ugh. Still annoyed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reverie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it's been over a year since I first posted this thread. Amazing.

Anyway! I figured I'd signal boost because as of a few months ago, I actually finished the first Seraphim book. The link is still the same, so if anyone wants to go check it out, let me know what you think! I'll be working on the second (and final) book very soon.

Taking into consideration regarding both the critiques that I got here (and some very helpful feedback from my writing group), I did wind up rewriting a significant chunk of the beginning chapters. I hope it all works out much better now than it did before.

I'm still tweaking with several bits here and there, but some opinions are always awesome.

Hope everyone here has been well!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo!

Regrettably, I shan't have time for a reading endeavour right now. If I can get myself to read . . . I should be reading for work. Argh.

But gooooooo writing! Which is not to be confused with gooey writing.

--Rexfelum
Reverie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool, bro! I do have someone who's reading it right now, too, and my writing group... So no rush!
Jacob Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I might have to give this a read.
Reverie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if you do! Any kind of feedback would be ace. I'm trying to motivate myself to work on the second book, since I'm taking a break from editing/rewriting to save my sanity, heh.
Spongey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...may have to work giving this a look-see into my schedule.
Reverie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Any feedback would be appreciated, presuming you have the time...

I actually started recently working on the second book for NaNoWriMo. About 21K words in.

It's crap. But I'm going to keep going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> You Cannot Hurt Us...for We Believe. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: