Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A dream formed into

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> You Cannot Hurt Us...for We Believe.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyGodai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: A dream formed into a plan Reply with quote

For a long time, I've had this dream: to one day write a novel. That dream may not be coming true any time soon. However, that doesn't mean I still can't write. And that's where the web itself come in.

Broken Saints itself inspired me to write a free web novel, something I should have done a long time ago when I introduced myself to the web comic through Newgrounds.com. But, of course, reality is a bitch and I had to suffered first before I actually understood what I wanted to do with my life.

Now, granted, I haven't figured out what to write about yet. I thought I did before, but now I'm not so sure what interests me the most. I won't dread on that because I've been doing so much of that that I've forgotten to commit to my purpose in life. I do plan on writing some snippets (if I can actually sit down and daydream enough to write it down on paper) and perhaps read some short stories of different genres. Of course, at this rate, I might as well buy short story anthologies instead of reading long novels.

Anyway, I hope to accomplish dream of mine as I do my best to commit to it, whether it be adult or young adult. I'd send a link but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to create a site for my first free web novel.

Godspeed!
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This by itself was well-written, so just apply that to your fiction. The fiction will never know what hit it, I tell ya.

Okay, I'm being a little silly there. But I want to encourage you in your creativity. Have fun!

--Rexfelum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> You Cannot Hurt Us...for We Believe. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: