Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are you now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteWizard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've had kids, family and been stressed to my eye ballz.
2 businesses and a management job, with pushy bloody managers above me. I think my wife is going turf me but what do you do.

Thought disorder crept back in, interesting my psych says I have Inisght as well; goes with the disorder.

Back to reading my bible and I had some interesting revelations, and please I'm just a man in empiric so I test everything but, consider this. It's seems to be a recursive riddle anyway. But I keep testing because honestly Spirit of God is an uber pain in my mind.

Gen 26 And God said, Let us make human in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I expect Us could actually mean there is more than one God and that God is not just one entity. Especially since our is referred to which indicates plural for Gods.

And image well that's like beam me up scotty, so we are images of aliens. Note children of God are referred to as aliens in the bible.

Isaiah 11v2

2And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

I have the spirit of the LORD resting in me, I cannot begin to express how much of a pain it's been but your know that's cool having all the God powers is kind of Ok but it's not a real friendly party trick. It's like I gotta hide that stuff.

John 9v35

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? 36He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? 37And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him,

Tick I was cast out of my Church and well I was introduced to the Word of God and Spirit of God at that stage.

Hewbrew 4v12 Word of God, yes tick got that.
Rev 1v7
"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

Tick coming on the clouds, and yes I think everyone will see the BS I've been putting up. Also the clouds are just crap why do we put the cloud in a ground data center; gotta change that BS.

The Jesus spirit dwells within, and then saint Stephen, King James, and Scotland my homeland where no drinking is allowed.
dumbwhiteguy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and Scotland my homeland where no drinking is allowed.

I just felt that this should be in quotations.

"Man when I figure out how to use the spell Check on this mother fucker you niggas in trouble"-50 Cents tweet page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: