Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TRUTH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elemiah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: TRUTH Reply with quote

The question I pose to you is: what are some truths that you have learned from the life you have lived? Quotes, reflections, even pictures of things that represent the truth or beauty of the truth of this world.
-------------------------------
-------------------------------

Elemiah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ange

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No seriously

Elise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ange.. from one person with a hot name to another.. I love you.

That first picture was great.. I'm still smiling like crazy as I type this..

My Truth: Belly laughs are good.

People are good too. They just sometimes forget that. But that's okay because people don't remain distracted forever. They remember eventually, even if it takes a long time.
Darius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nudge Ange*

That forum award was....well-awarded, it would seem.

Joking aside, this is one of the small truths I've made for myself in recent times:

A tap on the shoulder and a promise of closure can heal any wound.
el chapulin colorado

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to sum my truth into a short quip but here's my take on recent years.

Plan, network, and take chances to manifest your goals into a reality. But dont sweat the detours...they are usually there to open your eyes to people and blessings you wouldn't discover on the straight path otherwise.
dumbwhiteguy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me tell ya, platinum girl scout cookie is some good shit.

This may be my final opportunity to be a smartass, so I figured I'd just get that in.

"Man when I figure out how to use the spell Check on this mother fucker you niggas in trouble"-50 Cents tweet page.
dumbwhiteguy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope and Faith, that is what I believe the Truth to be. They both mean the same thing it just depends on your mindset.

You give up on Hope things won't materialize into reality, since until you actually see the results of what you're doing you're just taking an educated guess at things, and although a guess, it's much better than an uneducated one. But ultimately Hope in your ideals is what got you through things, and if it actually did, well then you were right, and therefore there is Truth in Hope. This is what would appeal to the more scientific minded.

The concept of Faith is that there's an eternal greater good out there. If you give up on that concept, you give up on Faith. And Faith cannot exist without belief. And if keeping the Faith leads you to good things, well then you were right, and therefore there is Truth in Faith. That is what would appeal to the more religious minded.

Different interpretations of the same concept. And if there ever was an epitaph, that's it right there. And I have to give you folks credit for helping me come to that conclusion. But as always use the scientific method and take what I say with a layer of objectivity.

"Man when I figure out how to use the spell Check on this mother fucker you niggas in trouble"-50 Cents tweet page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: