Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eye'm still watching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theratt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Eye'm still watching Reply with quote

Eye've got my I's on you.

All nonsense aside. I'm still around, exploring the fickle sea of the 'internets' and still in university in Victoria. Still searching for more questions, and more answers, and to my delight I'm finding a few.

I've come to a few conclusion about myself while out in university. I'm an asexual, I want to be a writer when I 'grow up' and I don't like leaving things behind. That includes you, guys and dolls.

I'm going to re-watch BS over the coming reading week, and get back into posting. Let's give this a whirl, shall we?
Ange

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Eye'm still watching Reply with quote

Theratt wrote:
I'm an asexual

Are you sure it isn't because all the chicks at your university are ugly or something?
bs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, mate.

Shit...didn't know you were in Victoria - you should do a screening over there or something

b
Not just another star
It is Me
It is You
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bearses

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Eye'm still watching Reply with quote

Theratt wrote:
Eye've got my I's on you.

All nonsense aside. I'm still around, exploring the fickle sea of the 'internets' and still in university in Victoria. Still searching for more questions, and more answers, and to my delight I'm finding a few.

I've come to a few conclusion about myself while out in university. I'm an asexual, I want to be a writer when I 'grow up' and I don't like leaving things behind. That includes you, guys and dolls.

I'm going to re-watch BS over the coming reading week, and get back into posting. Let's give this a whirl, shall we?

So if your arm breaks off, it'll grow into another Theratt?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you sure it isn't because all the chicks at your university are ugly or something?

Yes.

Quote:
Welcome back, mate.

Shit...didn't know you were in Victoria - you should do a screening over there or something

b

I've actually been circuiting BS among all my friends out here on campus, and a screening wouldn't be a bad idea. We shall talk more, b.

Quote:
So if your arm breaks off, it'll grow into another Theratt?

Yes. In addition to not being sexually or romantically attracted to either gender, I can create spores of myself which pop off at random moments and inspire mutiny against their creator. It's a long and complicated story that has actually evolved into a war of sedition between myself and my loyalist clones, and the heathan forces of my Jacobin clones.

I'm just awesome like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: