Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your secrets..... to share...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous_Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Your secrets..... to share... Reply with quote

Ok. Got something new for you folks. The rules: Post anonymously.. don't need nor want to know who you are. And second, tell us something about you. I will go first as an example.

I hate it when people say they're proud of me. It's like they're stealing my thunder. It feels like they're taking claim of helping me achieve my goal. Damn them. They have no right.
Anonymous_Follower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late at night, when there's no one around to hear me, I cry. I think about the sadness in everyone's life and I let out a long and heavy cry. Afterwards, I don't feel better. I feel ashamed and stupid.
Incognito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter what, I know that everyone hates or will hate me.
Covert Dude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel a little guilty in probably every moment of happiness I've ever had.
Joining In

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not as independent as most think. I get quite lonely quite often.
Bearses

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes I like to stick my head out the window, and smile... for a satelite picture! >.> <.< >.> <.<

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my mind, I am one person, in my life I am another. It makes my body feel like a shell
The Seventh Comming

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid of myself. Nothing scares me more than knowing what I'm capable of. Deep within, I know that I will never be happy with who I am and what I've accomplished. No matter how successful, I will always feel that I am a hack. Some part of me is still trapped in the mentality that I am a small, stupid, and worthless child. This is my shame, and the source of all my anger at the shadows of the demons I still can't escape. I have many times thought of taking the path of the coward and ending it all because I feel that I have no value to society and that the time of those like myself has long faded, leaving me in a world where what I value is tarnished and worthless - a living anachronism, if you will.
Emo_Thunder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna masturbate in the dental office bathroom, just to spite them.
Mystery Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emo_Thunder wrote:
I wanna masturbate in the dental office bathroom, just to spite them.

I masturbated in the math room during 3rd period. 4 times.

I'm usually pretty much an emotional brick but lately I've gotten sick(and thrown up) because I worry about so many things.
Mr. X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always been terrified that I'm going to hurt someone. I'm stronger than I look, and I'm scared that I'm going to lose my temper some day and seriously injure someone.
Mrs. S

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Shhhhhhh..... Reply with quote

I'm bulimic....
Brother Grimm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like to watch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to slit the skin on the inside of my thigh and starve myself becuase I thought that if I sacraficed enough of myself that it would save my friends and family. But I realized that I was fooling myself when my friend died and my parents split. See I just wanted to save them, but I didn't know how.
Commie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it when stupid people ruin the integrity of a thread.

What an asshole.
ShakeYerANONANONS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I feel like I should just stop coming here and being an active poster... I do not think I will be missed as much as the others and maybe a relief too for a lot of people. Maybe when Couch gets back to normal, I will just leave in the shadows like originally planned. Its just seems that I slowly let myself disappear slowly cutting myself off from each person I use to hang out with in general, I did it because it would be easier to leave I guess. My goal in my life is to not have any attachments so when I go out in a blazeof glory no one will be hurt. It can be lonely but it just seems I always chose this path with the decisions I make.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own a gun for the specific purpose of using it on myself. It is still sitting in it's original case locked up and has been fired once. I think of doing it often.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an emotional breakdown. I lost control. It was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. I have thought how nice it would be to just take a knife a slit my throat, let the blood just flow out and end it all.
anon_person

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm secretly in love with someone I've never met on here.
Anonama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thrown out of bible school as a kid. They told my parents they didn't want me back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: