Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spoilers that will make you cry: The BS Easter Egg List
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> We Haven't Slept in Lifetimes...and our 1000 Eyes are Burning.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Spoilers that will make you cry: The BS Easter Egg List Reply with quote

Broken Saints DVD List Version 3.0

Disc 1

Located in Features(I got these mixed up I believe since I do not know left from right):
--Click or hit your remote button to the left or down on the Production Video you will see a red box: You will get Solo Piano 1 with tobias tinker he performs, "Shandalas Dream"
--On the other side of the horizontal axis of the cross go to the BS Game Trailer click or push down and you will see a red box click it you will see: The boys get Brooke, apparantly Bush Jr. is his Devil or something-- Update: Fox release it is Hot Stuff Brooke
-- Static Rant Numero Uno( found by JoshSpazJosh, I cheated I cannot find the actually trigger-- Update: trigger is holding down on Main Menu in the BS Features section.)
-- In Raimi Sections, Detective Rexy noticed little things like differences of posters and grafitti from the Original and the DVD versions... I barely notice some but hey thats why we have Rex on the case.

Disc 2

--The hidden page of goodies, which is located by clicking on a eye that pops up during the Walker lecture just when Brooke is sitting down.. You will get: Original BS Chapters, A lot of Brooke doing various things(his apartment tour, karaoke, hot stuff, yeah you know what I mean), SDCOMICON 1 (Airport), BS Game Technical Demo. After you are done it should take you back where the Walker Lecture left off continue to watch it and you will find another BS eye click on it and you will see brooke, " love me tender" yes it will make you cream in your jeans.
--Okay so then explore the BioCom Website thinger click around until you get to Human Resourcesor something click left and you will find Static Rant Numero Dos
-- Same as Disc 1, Detective Rex's keen eye pointed out some more. I think Rex ended here I dunno, gotta check with him on that and continuity issues with the backgrounds
Edit: -go to the "Buzz" section and using your remote scroll through untill you reach the "My City Radio" interview.then.press right on your remote.when you do this then nothing should be highlighted.then press up,and it should highlight the angel on the christmas tree in the back of the newspaper stand. This will give you an interview with brooke on a webcasted radio show so..go check it oouutt (found by the Awesome Matthew!)

Disc 3

-- Alright go to chapter 19, click info on your dvd remote and go to audio settings go to Track 3 and here you go the infamous Hidden Commentary, where tobias gets naughty, kami has a voice box, and yeah quite fun was had. I was helped by JoshSpazJosh
--In the fan section this one was difficult to do with my dvd remote so I did it by using my comp and clicking on the two shadowy figures and you get Brooke's Nose Hair i.e SDCOMICON2
-- Another Static Rant located in the DVD_ROM goodies thankies Rex.

Disc 4 this is where my brain gets fuzzy

--Hopefully you finished Chapter 24 right? Wrong... let it continue you hear a silent hiss and all of the sudden its tobias tinker, You must listen and swallow it and dig deep, this guy IS mad... just kidding but yeah what he said is very meaningful to the BS World, thats why we love him so much.

--Alright go into the BTS Section, however unlike the online version via the flash site you do not need to play Shanball for hours or bug forumers for the gosh darn pass word or be sneaky sneaky and go through the backdoor, its on the DVD however there are easter eggs hiding in the midst:

I think I have all these confused and mixed up

illscopeares-- find this while you click to the right/down on any of the menu items--something happens
9.11-- located in the IP address its a little rant(zelem remix) about Daddy Bush... Damn You Daddy Bush!
hotcarl-- you click to the right of I think the christmas with tobe? well it looked chrismasy and well something cool happens like the 3 guys dancing
rage on aisle 6-- beat that grocery cart up yay
Shadowmen-- its tobe playin on the piano again!
and a few more forgot the names but yeah you get to see the sainty four in visions of funk.. etc.

Alright if this gets deleted again... I might just I dunno... make it again. Yeah you heard me right!

Last edited by Guppy on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:25 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mooshou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! WOOOHOOO!!! *says in Joe from Family Guy voice* ALLLRIIIGHT!
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun!

Three things.
Guppy wrote:
-- In Raimi Sections, Detective Rexy noticed little things like differences of posters and grafitti from the Original and the DVD versions... I barely notice some but hey thats why we have Rex on the case.

. . .

-- Same as Disc 1, Detective Rex's keen eye pointed out some more. I think Rex ended here I dunno, gotta check with him on that and continuity issues with the backgrounds

. . . Don't get me started . . .

Guppy wrote:
--The hidden page of goodies, which is located by clicking on a eye that pops up during the Walker lecture just when Brooke is sitting down.. . . . After you are done it should take you back where the Walker Lecture left off continue to watch it and you will find another BS eye click on it and you will see brooke, " love me tender"

Here, I believe, we are getting to one of the points where things will show up differently for different viewers. No matter how many times I go through this section on my computer, I do not find that second eye. Curse you, Jeff! Curse you and your programming skills!

Guppy wrote:
--Another Static Rant I still quite havent figured out how I find it I know its between Act 2 and 3 of Chapter 18 I believe.

And this, of course, is another one of the points. Have you watched the special DVD-ROM features on a computer? If you had, you wouldn't be having this confusion.

Keep up the good work, Detective.

--Rexfelum
Matthew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i thought i found everything..now i need to go back.DARN YYOUU

EDIT:ok...i can NOT access this one

-- Alright go to chapter 19, click info on your dvd remote and go to audio settings go to Track 3 and here you go the infamous Hidden Commentary, where tobias gets naughty, kami has a voice box, and yeah quite fun was had. I was helped by JoshSpazJosh

i dont have an "info" button on my dvd remote.and so far ive been sitting there trying to figure it out and i got nothin..ugh
Guppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well is there a way while you are watching a DVD to access options on the top of the screen instead of going all the way back to the main menu? Thats where you access the audio settings, chapters, angle changes etc.

and if you are using a PS2 click select and go to the audio setting option and click up to get Track 3.
Matthew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ive been basicly button mashing and i cant find anything

my remote has the following buttons:power,on screeb,setup,open/close,dimmer,black level,mode,marker,zoom,subtitle,angle,audio,title,menu,return,enter,repeat,A-B Repeat,2 skips,clear,numbers 0-9,direct skip,then the usual pause play fwd rev stop pause etc etc

and none of these see to work unless im missing something...brain..hurts.

EDIT:OH OH I GOT IT WOOOO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audio
Matthew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i know i just figured it out

the problem wasint that i didint know what button"which i still didint.but i did press audio alot" but it was that i had the mindset that it was in the third part.and not the first.but once i got it..man that was hilarious.especialy voice box kami
Guppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha Audio... man.
Matthew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOO
in all of my clicking and fustration i found *drum roll please* ANOTHER EASTER EGG

Disc 2:
-go to the "Buzz" section and using your remote scroll through untill you reach the "My City Radio" interview.then.press right on your remote.when you do this then nothing should be highlighted.then press up,and it should highlight the angel on the christmas tree in the back of the newspaper stand.this will give you an interview with brooke on a webcasted radio show so..go check it oouutt
Guppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited the list with your find Matthew! Woohoo.
Matthew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um....yay?
Guppy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guppy wrote:
--The hidden page of goodies, which is located by clicking on a eye that pops up during the Walker lecture just when Brooke is sitting down.. . . . After you are done it should take you back where the Walker Lecture left off continue to watch it and you will find another BS eye click on it and you will see brooke, " love me tender"

Here, I believe, we are getting to one of the points where things will show up differently for different viewers. No matter how many times I go through this section on my computer, I do not find that second eye. Curse you, Jeff! Curse you and your programming skills!

--Rexfelum[/quote]

Rex, since I had Disc 2 I decided to find "love me tender" for you... well the first eye appears during the midpoint of Title 22 Chapter 1 right when brooke sits down, then you go back to him talking for awhile, this is where its crucial and if you hit the search button once you won't get the second eye, if you watched the whole thing through you will notice durning Q&A there are 2 distinctive edited breaks in the discussion, thats if you hit the search button the eye will not come up but if you play it all the way through the second eye appears when brooke is all in red lighting where Title 22 Chapter 2 begins... and if you cannot find it or fed up just hit info or whatever and manually insert Title 24... and you will get "love me tender"

I found it on different mediums: my comp, ps2, and 2 different dvd players
traci

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is that what they are? During the "movie" or animation, if one finds a hidden eye and clicks it, suddenly the story stops, and one sees clips of the talent behind the scenes?

That might be cool, but only after seeing the story all the way through AT
LEAST on time.

Not that I don't want to meet the talent, see what happens in the production, catch you all in candid silly moments having a good time, but not when I'm getting into the story and trying to catch things I missed, or gain insights I had not previously caught.

Ah well, maybe it's a newbie thing.

When I was a Pantera fan, I loved seeing clips of the band backstage, or out and about different places, and getting to know their personalities. It's been a long time, but when I heard that Dimebag Darrel was killed onstage, it made me sad. I never missed their concerts in town. My friend Rachel had a short relationship with Phil Ensalmo. They even went shopping and he bought her some combat boots. At a later concert, she didn't get an all-access...not even a backstage pass. He never called her
nor even acknowlredged her from stage.

I wasn't interested in them that way, but was in love with a guy I could count on to be there. We mutually stalked eachother. It was more fun than when we were actually going out.

ANYWAY...THIS is a whole different genre! We can have serious talks back and forth about your art. It's not about sex, drugs or partying together. It's not about (social) games and appearances or partying until it hurts. It's not about popularity and mutual admiration...and it's okay to be a geek.

Another thing I like is you can hate me politically and ideologicaly, but when it comes to this, we are in another "zone"....although I may point out the hidden biblical "distortions" Like when Oran's hand offended him, Kami cut it off....and some of the gnostic messages which I abundantly see, and the archetypes.....plus the cool music, and also the text.

In the first episode, Shandala doesn't look anything like the later Shandalas.

It may be awhile before I get to the easter eggs. I'm getting the dvd wednesday night!

You know, I'm tempted to do a similiar genre, but ofcourse it will lead to an opposite conclusion. Mine will be set during the future tribulation, but also have twists and surprises...or maybe it's just too much work...
Evil_Sponge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on how far into this genre you're looking to go. As far as writing goes...could be easy, depending on your aptitude for writing in symbols. Or, you know, writing in general. The ability to use your writing to really reach out and touch people, even influence their lives.

If you decide to delve into the medium itself...well, let's just say that animating stuff is time-consuming as all hell. Unless you happen to get together a team of animators. In which case it would still be time-consuming, but slightly less so since others would be doing parts of it.

Also, creating a shot list/sequence at the same time you're animating may not be the wisest course
Guppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright I am reviving some of the threads for n00bies out there, even though not many popped up yet from ComiCon thought I should get some threads alive from page 2.

And here goes the hunt for the new Eggs and new hiding places!
Guppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Listening to Morrissey to fit the mood.. Reply with quote

Da list 5.0
Yeah Eggs that have changed and found:

Disc One:

Left red box(Under Production) is now Hot Stuff Brookie and Right (Under Features) Red Box is now Shandalas Dream

Disc Two:
The static rant is still in the BioCom website however click the "Next" Button under Company Organization
I watched the Walker Lecture all the way threw and did not come up with the two "Eyes". SO no fun page of tons of Eggs and Love Me Tender?
Edit: thanks to BJ, I got the EYE and what I found were only 6 instead of 8 chapter previews and only the Apartment tour and the old Oran Game Demo/Sim. No Karaoke fun (Must be licensing issues)

Chappy Thirteen is sexy and bad ass.

Disc Three:
before I could get to the two guys on my dvd player for the comicon 1 footage, this time it did not happen. Have not tried it on DVD-Rom though)

Disc 4:
bts section
9.11-- I thought would get canned because of the Zelem Remix rant but actually is a lot better than the original.
../illscopeares has changed they muffled the music
no rageonailse6
hotcarl-- now instead of the original visions of funk music is now a techno remix of the meow mix song.

Last edited by Guppy on Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jacob Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was the eye when he started talking about cults and drinking the cool aid.

And, unconfirmed but either glitch or possible static rant after leaving the credits.
Ashton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disc 1 (New version)
Static Rant trigger - Go to "Set Up" and select "Play with director commentaries", then go to "Special Features", and then back to main menu.

Still haven't found the trigger for the old DVD release.
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meow??

Meow meow meow?? Meow meow MEOW MEOW flippin' MEOW??

Guppy wrote:
instead of the original visions of funk music is now a techno remix of the meow mix song.

Meow, apparently.

--Rexfelum

P.S.:

bigjact wrote:
And, unconfirmed but either glitch or possible static rant after leaving the credits.

I found it, too. Some visual static showed up, "The Storm" started playing, then the static vanished while the music continued for a little while, then it took me back to the menu. At first I was just pleasantly startled, but now I'm worried about problems with the coding.

P.P.S.: Lear's voice is fixed in Chapter 19! Woo! So creepy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> We Haven't Slept in Lifetimes...and our 1000 Eyes are Burning. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: