Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brooke Impersonation Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guppy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man everyone is stealing my catch phrase.. LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm an underground celebrity. Don't worry though, I'm completly down to earth.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got half a dozen teenage fan girls waiting in the hot-tub, then I've got to conference call with Frank Miller and the Olsen Twins.

Peace

b

PS. EA MUST DIE!!! DIE AND BURN CORPORATE PIGS! I SHALL BLACKEN YOUR TOAST AND NO AMONUT OF SCRAPING WILL REMOVE IT!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone think Brooke's actually posted in this thread? I say if he ever does we'll need proof of a log in to believe him. (Unless you have faith/are gullible).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel the love. Word is bond. My daily skin care regimen involves use of a squeegee. We are definitely cooking some surprises up for you on the next milking of this cult hit franchise monster. Fight the man! Down with Bush!

If you'd like to unsubscribe to this post because isn't supercalifragilisticexpealidous enough for your skewed, sieve like, right bent mind, click the X button in the top right of this window to cancel this message before you develop a spine and free will.

Did I mention Word Is Bond?

b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with that last person in here. Now, for your daily dose of liberal guilt. Did you know that there are plants and animals and stuff that are dying somewhere? People are being oppressed in a foriegn country near you.vote democratWe need to stop the current imperialistic administration in America. How do I know? Cause I Kanadian, duh!

So, peace, love, and lots of little puppies,
vote democrat, vote democrat, vote democrat, vote democrat,vote democrat, vote democrat, vote democrat,vote democrat, vote democrat, vote democrat,vote democrat, vote democrat, vote democrat,vote democrat, vote democrat, vote democrat,

b

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I'm feeling down reading this thread always cheers me up. Let's revive this biznatch!
boldly going nowhere

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(8)This is my Island in the sun. This is my Island for everyone
B man?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tons of saintly scope stuff and shit and schwag and surprises...

Come to [fill in the blank] - con and bring your friends and scope out stuff...

blah blah blah blog blah blah blah

peace in the middle east

bee

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Yes, I took it from the newsletter. Reply with quote

I liked it better whne it was called the Revolution.

bii

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sparkling wordplay) saintly (more sparkling wordplay).

(amorous farewell)

b

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice job, veronica. only, this time, I need you to forget to log in and end like this.

-b
B-man

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this bird that looked like George W. Bush. That made me very upset. Now I'm going to boycott all products that have pictures of birdies on them. If you're cool, you'll do it too.

Bird is Wand.

o_O

b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: