Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

That one detail
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> We Haven't Slept in Lifetimes...and our 1000 Eyes are Burning.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unavoidable wrote:
some of the button-thingys dont work on the new DVD

I've noticed something about the buttons, but I don't know if it's a property of the DVD's or of my player. I watch them on my computer, and ordinarily I can navigate the links by either the arrows and enter key or the mouse--but if I ever use the mouse to click on any link, then the enter key ceases to work for the rest of that session. The arrow keys still work! But not enter! I dunno what's up.

--Rexfelum
JoshSpazJosh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've only watched BS on my old computer and a television: beautiful picture both times. I recently bought a 20-inch iMac (Core Duo, not Core 2 . . . got it into September for college) and watched Chapter 6, Act 1. It looked HORRIBLE: the menus looked nice, but the chapters itself looked really pixelated and jaggy.

Ummm. . . I have no idea whether this is the fault of my ridiculously high-resolution iMac screen, some other problem or what, but it's pretty weird.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The AIR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoshSpazJosh wrote:
It looked HORRIBLE: the menus looked nice, but the chapters itself looked really pixelated and jaggy.

Ummm. . . I have no idea whether this is the fault of my ridiculously high-resolution iMac screen, some other problem or what, but it's pretty weird.

hmmm, it must be your monitor because I've watched the DVD on both my computers (which have different monitors) and nothing seemed to be wrong with the quality... or it could be your cd driver's speed. But I don't think that is the case (unless you have a really bad reader, lol).

-AIR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Brooke,

Why is the commercial jet flying into the thunderstorm? That should not be happening.

Sincerely,

Eggy
serenityzero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eggy wrote:
Dear Brooke,

Why is the commercial jet flying into the thunderstorm? That should not be happening.

Sincerely,

Eggy

lol it probably got caught somehow. It happens--or at least it seems to happen to every flight on that Mayday show on Discovery. At least this one didn't end in a horrible crash or we'd be minus one saint. (And a cute kid and peeping mom. XD See what I did there? I'm hi-larious)
Infinite Blue, Quack M.D.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know that giant disclaimer-y block of text, the one with the bright red background that goes right after the FBI Copyright Warning? The one that inevitably ends with "Word is Bond?" The one I'm too lazy to copy down into this spot? ... Yeah, you know, that one.

I found a spelling mistake in it.

It should say "spiritual vacuum," not "spiritual vaccuum."

Ze sveedish chef: eenfuneet bluoo ees ell ebuoot keyewtneuoeuoeus BORK BORK BORK!!!
Bearses

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: That one detail Reply with quote

gakipse09 wrote:
that just wont leave your mind no matter how long its been since your relationship ended. Even if the relationship ended badly, you still want to see them and make sure theyre ok. Anyone else have one of those people?

yes. for breakfast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> We Haven't Slept in Lifetimes...and our 1000 Eyes are Burning. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: