Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caterday Chat Bitches!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guppy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Caterday Chat Bitches! Reply with quote

I am so excited its PAYDAY WEEKEND

GOING TO GO SEE NACHO LIBRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*DANCES*

CATERDAY!!! WOOHHH!

This weekend instead of being a good Dad and spending it with the family and spreading fatherly love. I'm going to go to California and hook up with my Uber Geek friend for his birthday and the rest of our crew. then we're all going to magic mountian!!

I've never been, But from the hours I hear there open (8am to 6pm) it's perfect for an old fart like me

My only regret is that motoko can't come along she hasn't been back to work long enough to have the time off truly suxxors.
The Eggplant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TECHNICAL WRITING HOMEWORK BITCHES!!!

And parkour!
Dr Dood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been listening to the new lostprophets album non-stop and it is SO good. They have this one song, where they're totally insulting emo people, even though a large part of their fanbase ARE emo. It's hilarious.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to the PLAYBOY JAZZ FESTIVAL today at the Hollywood Bowl! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

website here

Now, before you think there's going to be playboy bunnies walking around, think again. It is just a playboy-sponsored event that goes on once a year at the Bowl.

Oh yeah. Be jealous now!

"did I dream this belief?
or did i believe this dream?"
Damion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many of you can hear above 11000?

LINK
Dr Dood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

19000 is the last one I can hear! You're sure getting old if you can only hear up to 11000.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Nacho Libre last night. Very very good. My father and sister went and watched Garfield 2. *involuntary shudder* From what they told me, it was a giant cliche wrapped up with some decent special effects. They even had a "bad guy" with black hair and a mustache. Very original
Damion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Dood wrote:
19000 is the last one I can hear! You're sure getting old if you can only hear up to 11000.

LOL

I'm pretty sure it's a limitation of the cheap sony walkman speakers connected to my work PC. if not, I think I'll see the doctor about it sometime next week.

I'll know for sure tonight when I get home.
Mooshou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made $18 buckaroos from our garage sale this morning. Woot Now I can afford to go see Nacho Libre
Jacob Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$18??!!

I love the Amery Theater. $2.50 tickets, and cheap concessions. The only problem, 1 screen. It is the largest screen in all of Polk County, but they only ever have 2 movies at once.
motoko_chan_o0o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damion wrote:
Dr Dood wrote:

LOL

I'm pretty sure it's a limitation of the cheap sony walkman speakers connected to my work PC. if not, I think I'll see the doctor about it sometime next week.

Well, that and years of working in a nightclub with eardrum-bursting bass will do some damage too..

I got up to 13000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jacob Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After living on a farm, I only got up to 18000 on the hearing test. Then my ears started to hurt.
Damion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

motoko_chan_o0o wrote:
Damion wrote:
Dr Dood wrote:

LOL

Well, that and years of working in a nightclub with eardrum-bursting bass will do some damage too..

I got up to 13000

did you Try it on the main computer? I doubt your laptop speakers can produce sound in that range. either that or the onboard audio chip may not be able to handle it.

@bigjact

Well from what I've read 18000 is about the range for most after the age of ninteen.
motoko_chan_o0o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, so far my weekend has gotten off to a rather rotten start. Yesterday while out, Damion and I went to a popular ice cream/food chain who shall remain nameless ( I'll only say it was a Milk Wife of a King ) and ate. Upon standing up from our meal to go to the car, I instantly felt like I'd just been given the opportunity to taste it again, in reverse.

I spent the evening replaying that meal several times while shining the ceramic on our toilet, and alternatively drinking cherry Pepto and Gatorade. Really a thrilling experience. not.

Today I'm no longer eating in reverse.. but rather finding alot of time to just take a nice [sarcasm] restful sit upon my newly shined ceramic throne [/sarcasm]. All the while thinking of the wonderful ways in which I could inform the kindly employees of the Milk Wife of a King of their error.

Perhaps return my meal to them in a nice tupperwear container? Darn, I'd flushed it already... several times. [sigh] Oh well.. nevermind..[/sigh] Besides what would they offer... free food vouchers? mmm Yummeh.. yeah I'll take them right up on that.

So aside from food poisoning... yes Damion will be leaving for bright and sunny Southern CA. Lucky bastard. While I do sincerely hope he has a good time... and enjoy the company of old friends.. I secretly wish he'll eat a bit too much before going on one of those loverly roller coasters.. [insert evil maniacal laughter]

seriously... love you honey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vertigo21

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Dood wrote:
I have been listening to the new lostprophets album non-stop and it is SO good. They have this one song, where they're totally insulting emo people, even though a large part of their fanbase ARE emo. It's hilarious.

That rocks so hard.

P.S. I'm not cool because I don't know what Caterday is.
Damion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caterday is a combination of two awsome things. Saturday and cats.

hence we call it caterday to make it extra awsome
The Eggplant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My attempt at parkour.

Damion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone on Digg just put a link to ALL the episodes of south park that you can watch online.

cool

http://www.piczo.com/allaboutsouthpark?g=11323462&cr=3
Commie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a house so we won't be homeless when the lease for this hole in the wall is up. Watched my bank account break down and cry from the security deposit.

Have the weekend and next two days off due to a planned lake party weekend that fell through, and so, am incredibly bored on a dreary Sunday. Have much beer and some liquor, but don't feel like drinking. Don't feel like much of anything.

So, deciding to download and play a 10 day trial of World of Warcraft, despite having the full copy from when little brother bought it, played it, lived it for a few months (at the expense of my credit card.) Didn't get a chance to actually play or get into it that much, thus the trial before deciding to plunge (and divulge the monthly fee) or not.

If anyone can help: should I? Is anyone on it that I can hook and buddy up with, help me level and all that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: