Broken Saints Forum Index Broken Saints
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BS HELP NEEDED (NOT spam...just a FOX request)!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saggio l'uno

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, does this mean I get swag for pimping BS for the past five years? Or is this offer only applicable to those who have just stumbled upon the Saintly Site?
bs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll ALWAYS be eligible for swaggie, Saggie!

that said, you can get extra stuff from Fox if you post/pimp on some forums - just get in touch and see what she says...

b
Not just another star
It is Me
It is You
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Madtractor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The release in the UK is August the 21st.... As we're 20 days later, it would be ideal if in the forums you populate, you include the UK release date?

mad
bs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks 'Mad'...I sent a mention out in the newsletter, but will post more after Comicon next week.

You might try the MySpace pages too...the DVD one's linked from our new front page at www.brokensaints.com

Peace

b
Not just another star
It is Me
It is You
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HearMeRoar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madtractor wrote:
ah that sounded stiff too...

are there any poms/brits in this forum?

I am, so I'd be happy to give it a go. I've already got one or two interested so methinks it'd be worth going for more.

PM me and let me know what you want me to do.

Glad to hear there's a UK version coming soon. I'll finally be able to watch it on my PS2.

"Walls are not Doors!"

"Fuck is not a colour!"
unavoidable

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will pimp out Broken Saints so badly, Omaha will never recover from it. mwahahahahahaha!! and, W33T! FREE SWAG!!
optimisticlimbo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if any of you use facebook, but I started a global Broken Saints group if anyone wants to join. I had one at Penn State, but since groups went global, you can't just move them.
The Eggplant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

optimisticlimbo wrote:
I don't know if any of you use facebook, but I started a global Broken Saints group if anyone wants to join. I had one at Penn State, but since groups went global, you can't just move them.

Someone also started at my college, RIT. There is only one other person in that group other than me and I have no idea who he is.
Midnight Writer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't visit too many forums......but I pimp BS anywhere I can in good old Pennsylvania! And on MySpace! And did I mention anywhere I can?

Drink Raimi Coke!
"Something blasphemous, yet seductive."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rexfelum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just did my bit, for now. Still got a notebook with some spares for whenever they are needed.

--Rexfelum
jesusraz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've managed:

- to get a front page large box devoted to the BS box set here in the UK on Cubed≥ (http://www.cubed3.com)

- put up a banner on EVERY one of our news pages, linking straight to the boxset's Play.com page

- sort out a week long competition thanks to New Media Maze (Eva and Amanda, thanks!) that will also rake in the attention.

If people are interested in our current stats, just to see how useful this free promotional work is, just check this link: http://www.cubed3.com/about/stats (as of 31st July, and we're growing all the time).

With any luck, one of my colleagues will be doing a phone interview with Brooke on Wednesday as well. That's if he can get the times sorted with you Eva!

Brooke - get over here to 'sunny' Manchester, England and do some in-store DVD signings at our large city centre HMV. It'd go down a storm, I'm sure, and I'd definitely make it to take some snaps, write a little reportage for Cubed≥ to help keep the coverage coming, etc...

Happy to help any way I can. Certainly beats the £20 PayPal donation I made many years ago

Deputy Editor :: Head Writer :: News Reporter

Cubed≥ - http://www.cubed3.com - No.1 for Nintendo in Europe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Saints Forum Index -> What Would You Give...to Know the Truth? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: